If you are feeling down about your chances of winning, you may want to think about joining a sweepstakes clubs. Sweepstakes clubs are made up of fellow sweepers who regularly collaborate with each other to help them win more.
Entering the sweepstakes can be a lonely pastime, especially if you do not have family or friends who are trapped in a frenzy. It is easy to get discouraged when you enter yourself, without any encouragement or feedback.
Here are five major reasons that joining a sweepstakes clubs can improve your chances of winning and help you enjoy yourself even more:
A Sweepstakes Club Offers Motivate and Encourag
Other sweepstakes fans are a great source of inspiration when you’re thinking about winning. Join a sweepstake club to gain support from those who understand both the challenges and challenges of entering the sweepstakes.
Club members swap stories about their recent wins, congratulate you when you receive the prize, and help each other get through dry spells when wins are rare .
However forums and social media sites such as the About Sweepstakes Facebook page can give you some much needed solidarity, in which it is very fun to sit with a group of like-minded people.
Sweepstakes Club Members Share News about Local Sweepstakes
Local sweepstakes have the best chances of winning because the number of entries they receive is less than sweepstakes that are nationwide. However, it can be difficult to hear about local giveaways in time to enter.
Sweepstakes pools their knowledge to help club members explore the great local sweep before their entry period ends.
There are many effective ways to find local sweepstakes, but no one can see everywhere at once. The more people gathering information improves your chances of finding the sweepstakes you are likely to win.
Swap Official Entry Blanks to Make Entering Easier
To enter the local sweepstakes, you often need to use an official entry blank (OEB) which is only available at the sponsoring location of the business. If you do not travel in person, you will not be able to enter.
Members of the sweepstakes club help each other by raising additional OEBs and bringing them to meetings to share.
It helps you enter sweepstakes that you will never know about, and it saves you all the time to visit places around the city.
Club Members Trade Contest Tips, Hints, and Strategies
Are you entering sweepstakes as efficiently as possible? Are you making mistakes that are preventing you from winning? Do you ever wonder what is more that you can do to win more often, or to draw bigger prizes?
Talking to other experienced sweepers can help you find out. Learn tips on new ways of organizational strategies to avoid disqualification and win more regularly.
Sweepstakes Clubs Offer Their Own Giveaways and Exchanges
If you make a group of people together who love to win things, chances are good that they will start giving away prizes. So joining the club can give you more chances to win.
Some clubs use membership fees in the pitch for door prizes, while others run 50/50 raffles or ask each member to bring something smaller, such as envelopes or stamps for a mail-in sweepstake, and a larger giveaway. Pool all supplies together.
Another way that you can win over your sweepstakes club winners is through a prize swap.
Members bring the prizes they have won, but do not want to swap for the one they like more. An award that disappoints a fellow member may be exactly what you wanted to win!
Ready to Get Started?
The Sweepstakes Club is a great way to meet like-minded people, win prizes together and have fun. If you’re ready to join, here a list of active sweepstakes clubs.
List of sweepstakes clubs
- A Real Bunch of Winners Upstate NY, Albany NY & area | Joy
- Austin Sweepers Austin TX | Contact Gail
- Carolina Sweepers Concord NC and area | Contact Sharon
- Central Florida Sweepstakers Orlando FL & surrounding area | Contact Cecilia
- Central Iowa Winners DeMoines IA and surrounding area | Contact Laura
- Chesapeake Crabs Sweepstakers Baltimore, Frederick, MD & surrounding areas | Contact Brenda
- Clean Sweepers Bloomington MN | Contact Mary
- Coastal Carolina Sweepers Wilmington, NC and/or Myrtle Beach, SC area | Linda-Jo
- CoastlinersVentura County/Northwestern Los Angeles County | Contact Sue
- East Valley Sweepers AZ | Text or call Kathy at 602-686-8037 for more information.
- Garden Spot Sweepers Litiz PA | Contact Cindy
- Greater Memphis Sweepers Eastern AR/Northern MS/Western TN | Contact Karen
- Kentucky Lucky Sweepers Florence KY, OH & IN are welcome | Contact Terry
- Leave It To Sweepers Kalamazoo, Battle Creek & Fennville MI & surrounding areas including
Fort Wayne IN | Contact Nancy
- Lucky Bucks Columbus OH | Contact Diane
- Michigan Wolverine Winners Royal Oak MI | Contact Al
- MT Town Sweepers Mount Pleasant MI | Contact Tena
- Northern Illinois Dream Sweepers Rockford IL | Contact Sheryl
- Northern Ohio Sweeps Club Cleveland, Akron OH and suburbs | Contact Rita or Patty
- NOVA Sweepers Fairfax VA | Contact Velma
- Pittsburgh Sweepstakes Club Western PA, Eastern OH & Northern WV | Contact Sandy or Ruth
- Red Hot Chile’s Albuquerque NM | Contact Wendy
- Saguaro Sweepers Phoenix AZ | Contact Judy
- San Diego Sweepers San Diego CA | Contact Mary or Steve
- South Carolina Midland Sweepers Columbia SC | Contact Barbara
- South Jersey Sweepers Mays Landing NJ | Contact Marge
- Sunshine Sweepers Ocala & Gainesville FL | Contact John
- SW Florida Gulf Sweepers Venice FL & Manatee, Sarasota and Charlotte Counties | Contact BJ
- Tampa Bay Sweepaneers Tampa Bay FL | Contact Nancy
- The Big Apple Sweepstakers New York City NY & surrounding metropolitan areas | Contact Donna
- The Fortunate Cookies Madison WI | Contact Joyce
- The Hoosier Winners Plymouth IN | Contact Deb
- The Lucky Lilacs Rochester NY | Contact Terry
- The Metro Sweepers Washington DC & MD & VA metropolitan areas | Contact Linda-Jo or Becky
- The Old Dominion Sweepers Orlando FL & surrounding area | Contact Linda
- The Prize Magnets Aurora IL| Contact Mary Ann
- The Quad City Winners Western IL & Eastern IA | Contact Sue
- The Rockford Sweepers Northern IL | Contact Harriet
- The Villages Central Florida Sweepers Central FL & area | Judy
- The Winning Team Sweeps Club Clemson SC | Contact Ingrid
- Triad Sweepers Greensboro NC & area | Contact Joyce
- UcanWin2 Knoxville TN | Contact Judy
- UT UPS Chasers NOTE: Club floats from city to city around northern Utah – approx 80 mile area. | Contact Diane
- Virginia Beach Prize Patrol Virginia Beach VA & NC area | Contact Ret
If you can’t find a sweepstake club in your area, you can always find your own. Choose a time and place to meet, advertise on sweepstakes forums and local classifieds, and start meeting friends who share your hobbies.
Winning the sweep is not a lonely hobby!